Select your city
Destination of Honour: Hong Kong
This autumn, the Vietnam Global Education Fairs, in partnership with Study In Hong Kong, are proud to announce our Destination of Honour as: Hong Kong
As the region’s main hub for world-class education, Hong Kong continues to adopt global standards into its university education design, while producing a steady roster of culturally diverse and competent graduates who are making their global dreams come true.
Students around the world are discovering that world-class education does not only reside in the popular Western corners of the globe. In Asia, Hong Kong stands out as a competitive resource of globally esteemed talent, sought-after for their world-ready capabilities.
Hong Kong is home to Asia’s highest ranked universities, including eight government-funded universities: City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Baptist University, Lingnan University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The Education University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and The University of Hong Kong. In the latest QS University Rankings, five of them are ranked in the world’s top 100 (2020) and three are ranked in Asia’s top 10 (2019), showcasing Hong Kong’s academic competitiveness on the global stage.
Country of Distinction: India
At the Vietnam Global Education Fairs, make sure to visit the institutions of the 3rd largest higher education system in the world, India.
A rising economic power, the Indian economy is ranked sixth in the world and is home to Fortune 500 companies such as Indian Oil, Reliance Industries and State Bank of India (SBI), alongside a thriving start-up scene.
While Engineering has been the flag bearer of India’s higher education, Indian universities are offering a host of courses in areas where graduates are required, as well as more niche programmes. Additionally, the chief language of instruction is English, an incredibly beneficial language to master.
India also has a rich culture and beautiful landscape that ranges from the Great Himalayas to the rocks of Kanyakumari. If you are looking to experience art, history, innovation and creativity and be part of a dynamic education system, India is the place to be!
Official Country Group: Romania
The Official Country Group of this edition of the Vietnam Global Education Fairs will be: Romania.
Located at the crossroads of Central and Eastern Europe, Romania is reminiscent of a fairy tale with its medieval castles, wild forests and picturesque villages. It is also known for its rich academic heritage offering state-of-the-art facilities, modern research opportunities and high quality of life, all for some of the lowest tuition and living costs in the European Union.
A multicultural environment with a vast choice of education programs, students in Romania get the chance to learn a wide variety of languages, intercultural skills and achieve a European qualification that is respected the world over.
If your interest has been piqued, 18 education institutions from Romania will be present at the Vietnam Global Education Fairs as part of the Study in Romania group. Do not miss the chance to see how Studying in Romania can benefit you.
EDUCATIONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF GOVERNMENTS AND EMBASSIES
- Having a personalised one-on-one counselling session with CIEC officials, representing the Vietnam Ministry of Education & Training.
- Gathering the most comprehensive and latest information about the Vietnamese government’s scholarship schemes from CIEC’s special seminar.
- The informative seminar by the representative of the Embassy and the General Consulate showcasing the world-class higher education of Canda.
- Having your own question answered by the Embassy and the General Consulate of Canada regarding student visa types.
- Visiting the booth of Campus France to enjoy an personal conversation with the counsellors.
- Joining in the informative and exciting seminar by Campus France to discover the heritages of French education.
- Visiting the pavilion of the 8 world-renowned universities members of UGC (Study In Hong Kong) to give you a one-on-one counselling session about Hong Kong education.
- Joining the special 45-minute seminar “”Study In Hong Kong”” to have all your questions answered by the government officials.
- Visiting the pavilion of Romania’s 18 top universities to meet the admission directors and to understand the unique advantages of studying in this European country and its affordable living cost.
- Attending the informative seminar of Study In Romania to learn of the current taught-in-English programs.
- Talking to the representative of Swedish Embassy and having all your questions answered personally
- Finding out the best opportunities in higher education in Sweden at the booth of Swedish Institute.
- Visiting the DAAD booth at Ho Chi Minh city to find out more about the country’s top universities and colleges and many of their tuition-free programs.
- One-to-one conversation with educational consultants and personalised advice in planning your study abroad.
- Visiting the booth of the EU Delegation to find out more about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Every year, the EU offers hundreds of full scholarships to pursue Master programmes in Europe. The scholarship covers air ticket, tuition fees, insurance, and living expenses for the entire 2 years.
- The famous panel discussions, Alumni Talk, hosted by British Council IELTS with the top IELTS score candidates and successful stories of Vietnamese alumni abroad.
- Visiting British Council IELTS booth to collect the most useful language-learning tips and test-preparation advices.
- The 25-minute seminar “Opportunities to Study in the United States” presented by the expert from the Consulate General of the United States.
- Having your own questions answered immediately by the EducationUSA advisors at the event.
Panel discussions with young and successful Vietnamese alumni, Alumni Talk, will provide insightful advice to parents and students about IELTS and studying abroad, on how to over barriers in finance, language and culture. Information about our influencial hosts and alumni guests can be found below.
Topic: Opportunities to study, work and live aboard with IELTS
I dreamed of moving to a bright and vibrant city like Berlin. The Global Education Fair helped me find the perfect course and now I am living my dream and the university fees are much less than I thought.Gisel, Graduate Student